Energy Recovery is dedicated to driving more affordable clean water for millions worldwide. The foundation of our mission is built on our values:
Our Employees Set Us Apart
Our culture of ingenuity, teamwork, and integrity creates an exciting, safe, and collaborative workplace that inspires employees to pursue their curiosity and realize their full potential. We seek to foster diversity and inclusivity throughout our workforce and leadership team. Collectively, we form a vibrant global team united by our pursuit of continuous improvement as we seek to solve complex industrial challenges.
“We firmly believe that different perspectives lead to better outcomes, the results of which I see in our work each and every day.”Robert Mao, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Energy Recovery
We provide our employees competitive benefits designed to promote health, wellness and personal fulfillment.
- Health Care: We provide comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits in addition to a robust wellness program
- Financial Wellness: We offer peace of mind with Identification and Legal Shield benefits, disability and life insurance, and 401(k) retirement benefits including company matching
- Work/Life Balance: We support each employee in realizing their professional goals. We offer a confidential Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, paid time off, complimentary lunches for employees on-site and numerous events throughout the year
Our ESG Impact
- By decreasing water production costs by approximately $2.6 billion annually, we contribute to reducing water scarcity and promoting more affordable access to clean water
- Our products aim to reduce emissions and waste related to the production of vital resources through improved productivity, increased efficiency, and reduced energy consumption. Our core technology, the PX® Pressure Exchanger®, prevents an estimated 12.5 million metric tons of carbon emissions, the equivalent of more than 2.7 million vehicles removed from the road annually
- Our products and solutions help build more resilient infrastructure and advance sustainable industrialization by enabling energy and cost-efficient production processes
At Energy Recovery, we are committed to the well-being of our communities, locally and globally. We strive to lead by example through various charitable and volunteer efforts to support local organizations and community priorities. Learn more about our Social Investment initiatives.
We are a publicly traded company focused on corporate governance to ensure a positive impact to all stakeholders. If you are interested in learning more, explore our ESG report.
View available positions at Energy Recovery.
Great Place to Work
Energy Recovery is certified as a Great Place to Work, which recognizes employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
Because employee feedback and independent analysis determine the scores, this distinguishes which companies genuinely offer a great company culture.
‘5 Questions With’
Get to know the innovators behind Energy Recovery with our ‘5 Questions With’